Rug Cleaning Bath
Rug Cleaning is an art in its own right and we are not just experts... We are artistes!
- Oriental Rugs
- Antique Rugs
- Cleaning Pure Silk
- Handwoven Rugs
- Contemporary Rugs
MOST household rugs can be cleaned in the same way we clean your carpets - but if you have a handmade rug you may need our specialist rug cleaning services!
You should NEVER use a carpet cleaning machine on a handwoven rug. The chemicals can harm you rug and the WATER can "leech" the dye, changing it's color. Some cleaning products remove lanolin from wool, ruining the look of your rug.
Our highly-skilled staff will take your rug through a painstaking process, first removing embedded grit and dirt from the base of the fibre. The greatest care is taken as stains and colour runs are removed by hand without the use of any harmful chemicals or liquids.
We pride ourselves on providing a professional specialist service at competitive prices. Our charges vary a little according to the time it takes us to clean your rug. A deeper pile will for example take us longer to clean.
For a free no-obligation quotation - or if you have any questions about your rugs - please call now and speak to a member of our team!
- Specialist deep cleaning
- Stain Removal
- Colour run removal
- Spot cleaning
- Odour Removal
- Treatment for moth removal
- Treatment for moth protection
- We clean all types of oriental rug or contemporary carpet and we are extremely skilled in cleaning pure silk, Chinese and antique pieces.
Why choose us?
- Fully insured local operator with over 10 years experience
- Latest products & equipment which guarantee faster drying
- Sanitiser & deodoriser used in all cleaning - perfect for allergy sufferers & households with children, pets, smokers etc
- No hidden extra costs!
- All our products are safe for children and pets
- 100s of Satisfied Customers
- Clubs and hotels cleaning services available!